Dukal Sting Relief Pads. Case of 200 Anesthetic Pads for Burns, scrapes, Insect Bites. Individual Pouches. 6% Benzocaine, 60% Isopropyl Alcohol. 2-ply Pain Relief Pads.
Bite and Sting Relief
Minor burns, scrapes, insect bites pain and itching relief
For external use only
For adults and children 2 years and over
Active Ingredients: Benzocaine, 6%; Isopropyl Alcohol 60%
Packaged: 1 pad per packet, 200 packets per box in total.
Our 2-ply pads are effective single-use individual pads for temporary relief of pain and itching from stings and bites. Contains alcohol and Benzocaine. Reduces the urge to scratch affected areas, reducing the chance of secondary infection.
Insect sting relief pads offer soothing aid from all minor irritations, including mosquito bites and bee stings. Do not forget to take them when you are outdoors and to add them in your first aid kit to have fast insect bite relief when you need it. Packets make storing in first aid kits, cars, purses, and backpacks convenient and easy.
Precaution: Not for prolonged use. If the pain or itching associated with the bite or sting persists or if swelling develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- STING & BITE RELIEF These non-woven pads are specially designed to provide temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, scrapes, and insect bites. Come in boxes for convenient use. 200 pads per pack. Each pad is individually wrapped.
- FAST EFFECT This sting relief solution is formulated to be an effective cure for insect bites. These pain relief wipes are impregnated with active ingredients helping them provide temporary relief from pain and itching caused by insect stings and bites.
- CONVENIENT TO USE Individual packets allow sting ease wipes to be easily stored in first aid kits, cars, purses, and backpacks for fast access. Each non-sterile pad is easy-to-open and offers an ease of use whenever you need it. Safe for use on adults and children (2 years or older) alike.
- HOW TO USE Apply to affected area 3-4 times daily. For adults and children 2 years of age and older. Consult physician if you are going to use these pads for children under 2 years. For external use only.
- WARNING Follow all directions on the product package. If irritation, redness or other symptoms develop, consult a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse. Keep out of reach of children. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.