Blue Light Blocking Glasses Girls & Boys | Anti Eyestrain Blue Light Glasses Kids Computer Gaming Glasses (Ages 3-10) | Flexible Blue Square Frames with Yellow Temples Video Phone Screen Eyeglasses
These kid?™s computer glasses feature stylish and cute frames. Bright colors and fashionable design will make your kids stand out and look really cool.
Safest Way to Play:
With our glasses, your kids can enjoy their digital time safely. Our blue light blocking glasses offer protection against harmful lights from computer, mobile and tablet screens
Carrying Case Included:
Our glasses come with a matching carrying case so your kids can easily carry and store these glasses in their backpacks, knapsacks.
Ideal for Video Game Lovers:
These blue light blocking glasses are great for kids who love playing games on mobiles, iPads or tablets. Our glasses will provide them with much needed protection.
- A MUST-HAVE IN OUR DIGITAL WORLD Kids are getting exposed to technology earlier and earlier these days. Computers, laptops, TVs, smartphones, tablets, video game systems, and LED lights are all sources of artificial blue light, so protection is vital.
- HOW CAN THESE GLASSES HELP? Blocking artificial blue light can have a significant positive impact on your child?™s health and well-being. These blue blockers can help prevent digital eye strain, headaches, sleep issues, fatigue, and so much more.
- 3 BRILLIANT COLORS TO PICK FROM These kids blue light blocking glasses come in a variety of fun styles and colors. There?™s sure to be a style that your little boy or girl absolutely loves. They?™re perfectly sized to rest on kid?™s faces comfortably, not too loose or too tight.
- DON'T WORRY, THEY ARE KID-PROOF You might be thinking to yourself, They look great, but my child will break them. Have no fear. Our bluelight glasses are practically indestructible. They?™re bendable and flexible, so kids can be kids and these glasses won?™t break.
- EQUIPPED WITH A STORAGE CASE When it comes time to get away from the digital devices and electronics, you can put the anti glare glasses in the included storage case. This will keep them safely stowed away until the next show, movie, or game