Color: Boveda brown
- HOW IT WORKS: Our patented two-way humidity controlled Boveda packs compensate the atmosphere inside your musical instrument. When water vapor is needed, Boveda releases the cleanest and most purified humidity. When there is too much moisture in your musical instrument, Boveda absorbs the excess. Boveda requires zero maintenance, your instrument will always be protected. Wide fluctuations in humidity will cause the wood to expand or shrink, and degrades its performance abilities.
- IDEAL HUMIDITY FOR WOODEN INSTRUMENTS: Most experts and instrument manufacturers agree that an ideal relative humidity range of 45-50% is best for storing instruments. Stop risking your instrument by adding water or other solutions. Only Boveda?™s patented 2-way humidity control adds or removes moisture as conditions require to maintain the ideal humidity level in your instrument case. Boveda helps you protect your sound with the right relative humidity control with any wooden instrument!
- EFFORTLESS PROTECTION: Nearly all guitars and other musical instruments made from wood are built in an environment where humidity is closely controlled and monitored. Wood is susceptible to warping that can alter the tone and timbre of the instrument, or even worse, cause it to crack during the manufacturing process. Protect your instruments against warping, cracks, and other damage cause by lack of humidification.
- RESTORE & MAINTAIN: Boveda is the most effective way to properly store musical instruments anywhere. Simply place the Boveda packet in your acoustic guitar, electric guitar, violin, viola mandolin, ukuleles, cello, basses, clarinets, or other wood instrument Boveda helps you protect your sound with the right relative humidity control.
- ABOUT US: Boveda devoted the past 23 years to the science of two-way humidity control, we know you will benefit from our commitment to precision. Becoming the global leader in any category does not happen overnight, but Boveda did this and continues to do so since 1997. Today, that persistence looks like millions of two-way humidity control packets getting shipped out each year to protect your finest cigars and tobacco related products.
model number: B49-70-20P
Part Number: B49-70-20P
Details: New! Buy Boveda (formerly Humidipak) 49% relative humidity formula in 20 pack refills. Boveda's 2-way humidity control technology automatically protects your wooden instrument against warping, cracks and other damage caused by lack of humidification or too much humidification. Boveda maintains a constant 40%-50% relative humidity level within your instrument's (closed) case. Improper storage is the greatest constant danger to the condition of a wooden instrument. Until Boveda, humidified storage meant refilling awkward and unreliable sponges, snakes or discs. Those products only work 1-way, they add humidity whether it's needed or not, while Boveda is the world's first 2-way humidity control. If not properly stored in a stable environment, your instrument will lose the specific geometry built into it while it was being crafted at the climate-controlled factory. This can cause warping or shrinking, which will change the tune at the least and cause damage at the most. In fact, most repair problems with wooden instruments can be avoided with properly humidified storage from Boveda. Each Boveda consists of a specially prepared saturated solution of pure water and natural salts. This saturated solution is contained within a water-vapor permeable "reverse osmosis" membrane. Boveda provides the cleanest and most purified humidity of all other products available on the market today.
Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 5.5 x 3.4 inches
Languages: German, English