Elbow Ice Pack Wrap with Compression Therapy and 2 Ice Gel Packs - Helps with Elbow Pain, Swelling, Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow, Epicondylitis, Tenditinis & More - by SimplyJnJ
A MUST-HAVE IF YOU WANT SOME RELIEF FOR YOUR ELBOW PAIN
This kit comes with the elbow wrap, air pump and two ice gel packs, which allows for shorter intervals between icing sessions (if recommended by your doctor).
- Combines cold therapy and compression to reduce pain, swelling and inflammation.
- Designed specifically to cover the elbow for a more focused treatment.
- Reduces elbow pain caused by Golfer's Elbow, Tennis Elbow, Tendonitis Elbow, Ulnar Nerve pain, muscle spasms, bursitis, sprains, injury & more.
- Can help with the post surgery recovery process by reducing the swelling and inflammation.
Why You Need Our Wrap
The combination of cold therapy and compression ensures proper contact of the ice gel pack with the injured elbow for better coverage, deeper penetration and will ensure that the coolness is retained longer. The compression tube can be attached to the wrap or completely removed, which allows you to walk around without getting tangled up.
100% Money Back Guarantee!
Important Notes - 1. This is not a machine. The wrap is manually inflated using the air pump and manually deflated. 2. For surgery, before buying, confirm one is not already provided to you after surgery. 3. You MUST place a fabric between the gel pack and skin. 4. Avoid if you have circulation problems and read ALL the instructions provided prior to using. An instructional brochure is provided with each kit, with images and in color, to make it easier to follow. 5. Consult with a doctor prior to using it for any treatment.
- - The gel packs and wrap were specifically designed to contour the elbow area for a more focused treatment. Our elbow ice wrap helps to reduce swelling, inflammation and pain caused by arthritis, golfer's elbow, tennis elbow, epicondylitis, tendonitis, bursitis, injuries and more.
- - The added compression ensures that there is proper contact between the ice gel pack and the affected elbow for a deeper treatment, compared to just using ice packs on their own. Just use the air pump and add the level of compression that you want, to ensure a snug fit.
- - Comes with an extra ice pack so you don't have to wait in between elbow icing treatments. Allows for longer treatment times, if recommended by your doctor. The ice gel packs are reusable, leak-proof and contain non-toxic gel. For optimal results, leave ice gel packs in freezer until needed. (2 hours minimum.)
- - The Velcro straps allow you to apply the cold therapy wrap to the affected elbow, while still having the freedom to use your hands for other things.