Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Liquid Extract 2 oz | Alcohol-Free | Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Gluten Free | by Horbaach
What is Ginkgo? The Ginkgo or Maidenhair tree is a Chinese herbal plant that has existed for over 250 million years. Ginkgo is an ancient oriental plant that has only one living species. Due to the resistant nature of the Ginkgo Tree it exist in the USA, Japan, Australia and China in addition to other moderate temperature countries. Another unique feature of the tree is that there are separate sexes, both male and female which helps explain the endurance and overall health of this royal species. This ancient nutrient is now often used by men and women to provide energy*. What is Ginkgo Liquid Extract? Ginkgo Liquid Extract is concentrated into a solution of water or alcohol. Often, liquid extract aficionado's will combine royal jelly, ginger or other natural ingredients for general health purposes. You may also find Ginkgo in teas, pills, powders, capsules, tablets, gummies, drops, softgels, oils, tinctures, drinks and various other foods. Ginkgo is often combined with Ginseng, Phosphatidylserine, Gota Kola as whole standardized herbals. This product is free of Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweetener or Preservatives.
- Non-GMO Vegetarian Formula Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Lactose and Soy
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Liquid Extract 2 fl oz glass bottle Dietary Supplement
- A super concentrated extract in an Alcohol Free formula
- Supports brain health and memory
- A traditional herb used for centuries as a natural approach to wellness