Brand: Move Free
- ADVANCED JOINT SUPPORT FOR MEN & WOMEN: This joint support supplement contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Hyaluronic Acid, Uniflex and MSM to help support the 5 signs of joint health!*
- JOINT COMFORT: Move Free Advanced contains UNIFLEX which is a clinically tested mineral complex that supports joint comfort in as little as 2 weeks.*
- EXTRA CARTILAGE SUPPORT: Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a source of sulfur found in the body that is important in the formation of collagen in joints. Collagen is a vital part of your joints because it supports the structure of cartilage.*
- SUPPORTS 5 SIGNS OF JOINT HEALTH: Move Free Advanced supports G3, PLUS it provides extra cartilage support.*
- DIRECTIONS: Adults take three (3) tablets once a day with a meal OR one (1) tablet three times daily with meals. This products contains a 40 day supply and is FSA eligible.
- DEVELOPED BY SCIENTISTS: The MOVE FREE product family with clinically tested ingredients, offers a range of solutions to help you move better. Because when you MOVE FREE-ly, you live freely.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 28-05-2015
model number: 11878
Part Number: 11878
Details: Move Free Advanced + MSM combines heritage joint support ingredients with the clinically studied mineral complex Uniflex. Uniflex has been shown to help support joint comfort in as little as 14 days.* Move Free Advanced + MSM contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Uniflex and MSM to help support joint mobility, comfort, strength, flexibility, and lubrication.* PLUS it provides extra cartilage support!* WHY GLUCOSAMINE: Glucosamine is key for the formation of cartilage (essential building block of joints). Glucosamine helps contribute to healthy joint fluid that supports joint lubrication and smooth movement. It also supports the joint comfort, mobility and flexibility you want in everyday life.* WHY CHONDROITIN: Chondroitin is a building block of cartilage that supports joint strength by helping to resist compression in the joints. In the body, Chondroitin functions by attracting fluid to joints to support cushioning and lubrication.* WHY MSM: Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a souce of sulfur found in the body that is important in the formation of collagen in joints. Collagen is a vital part of your joints because it supports the structure of cartilage.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 2.8 x 2.7 inches