GoodSense Allergy Relief Loratadine Tablets 10 mg, Antihistamine, Allergy Medicine for 24 Hour Allergy Relief, 365 Count
Size:365 Count (Pack of 1) | Style:365ct
GoodSense allergy relief loratadine tablets, 10 mg temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, itching of the nose or throat. Compare to the active ingredient of Claritin tablets. See product images above for full product details. Chrome-plated swivel hook.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT The active ingredient is Loratadine 10 mg, an antihistamine compare to the active ingredient in Claritin
- 26 HOUR ALLERGY RELIEF One dose of GoodSense Loratadine Tablets 10 mg works for a full 24 hours to relieve your tough allergy symptoms
- ORIGINAL PRESCRIPTION STRENGTH Get strong symptom relief without the sleepiness, when taken as directed this trusted allergy medicine comes in full prescription strength
- ANTIHISTAMINE This histamine blocker temporarily relieves symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies sneezing, runny nose, itching of the nose or throat and itchy, watery eyes
- NON-DROWSY When taken as directed, this allergy medicine will help your runny nose and other common allergy symptoms without making you feel drowsy