Horbaach Mastic Gum 1500mg 120 Capsules | Non-GMO & Gluten Free
The bark of the mastic tree is the source of this powerful and beneficial resin that has plenty of benefits to the body. In Greece, the resin is named "tears of chios" because the clear resin drips off of the tree bark like tears. When chewed, the mastic gum chewable resin softens and turns white, and it has a natural scent like pine.
Mastic Gum Quick-Release Capsules
Horbaach Mastic Gum 1000mg 120 Capsules are a Non-GMO supplement, packaged and lab tested for quality in a GMP Certified USA facility. In addition, this supplement is free of common allergens, including gluten, lactose, milk, yeast, wheat, artificial sweetener, artificial flavor, and preservatives.
Where is Mastic Gum Found? Greece! Mastic gum or "Mastika" was originally found and produced on the Greek island of Chios. Chios is the 5th largest island of the Greek Islands in the Aegean Sea.
- Horbaach Mastic Gum 1500mg 120 Capsules is a potent source of antioxidants
- Mastic gum is a natural breath freshener and supports digestive health
- Supports healthy respiratory function and blood circulation
- Horbaach Premium Mastic Gum supports healthy stomach function
- Horbaach Mastic Gum Capsules are Non-GMO Gluten Free, Lactose Free and easy to swallow