moofit Bike Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth / ANT+ IP67 Waterproof Wireless RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor for Wahoo/Zwift /OpenRider/Endomondo/Peloton (MooFit app Unavailable)
NOT recommend using the magnet-based sensor on spinning bikes as the magnetism will interfere with the signal of the sensor and causing inaccurate results.
EASY TO INSTALL
NO magnets needed, the sensor attaches to your bike’s crank arm.
You can cycling with it even on rainy days, enjoy your cycling every day in all weather.
Small and lightweight design that convenient to take it.
REPLACEABLE BATTERY CR2032
Built-in replaceable button battery, with 9-12 months working time. Easy to replace, use the coin to unscrew and replace the battery.
The sensor is compatible with most of mainstream fitness APPs, such as Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, E-lite HRV, Uhr, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton, etc.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- 1 x cadence sensor
- 1 x user manual
- 1 x mount rubber pad
- 4 x rubber band
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How to use the sensor when you get it?
A: Please check if the insulating sheet under the battery has removed. If there is an insulating sheet under the battery, you need to remove it then reinstall the battery, or the sensor will not work.
Q: Are there free apps this would work with?
A: RECOMMEND APPS: Wahoo Fitness, Openrider, iCardio, Zwift, Elite HRV, Endomondo, Peloton, etc. Please pair it in the app not the device Bluetooth list.
Q: Does this give you the distance you have ridden?
A: No, it is cadence only.
Q: Can you attach it to your shoe?
A: Not recommend, it will affect the true data.
Q: I just received my cadence sensor and the blue light turns on for a second and then goes off.
A: The light will flash only for several seconds when you install the battery will not last.
- BLE 4.0 & ANT TECHNOLOGY -Connect the cadence sensor to your bike computer/indoor trainer via ANT and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth.
- REAL-TIME DATA -Tracking cadence data in real-time on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps.
- EASY TO INSTALL -NO magnets needed, the Bluetooth / ant cadence sensor attaches to your bike’s crank arm.
- IP67 WATERPROOF -You can cycling with the cycling cadence sensor even on rainy days, enjoy your cycling every day in all weather.
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE -The cycling sensor campatible with most of mainstream fitness APPs, such as Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Endomondo, E-lite HRV, Uhr, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton, Openrider, etc.