Nature Made Chewable Vitamin C 500 mg Tablets, 150 Count Value Size to Help Support the Immune System
Size:150 Count (Pack of 1)
Looking for convenient immune support? Nature Made Chewable Vitamin C 500 mg Tablets are an easy, delicious, and convenient way to ensure you get enough Vitamin C every day. Each serving provides 500 mg of Vitamin C, more than 100% of the recommended dietary allowances for healthy adults over age 19.(1) If you have trouble swallowing pills, these Vitamin C Chewables can help meet your Vitamin C needs. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps neutralize the free radicals we generate from a result of everyday living. Vitamin C helps support your immune system when you are under stress. Vitamin C is needed for collagen synthesis—our skin support structure, which plays an important role in healthy skin. Vitamin C also increases the absorption of iron from food. Give your body the immune support it needs, with Nature Made Chewable Vitamin C Tablets. (1)The Vitamin C recommended dietary allowance (RDA) for healthy women and men 19 years and older is 75mg and 90mg respectively.
- DELICIOUS DAILY IMMUNE SUPPORT Vitamin C is an antioxidant and essential nutrient to support health. This chewable Vitamin C is an easy and tasty way to get the immune support you need, every day.
- SUPPORTS SKIN HEALTH Vitamin C not only supports iron absorption but is also an essential part of collagen synthesis which helps support skin health. Show your skin some love, with easy vitamin C chewables.
- 150-DAY SUPPLY OF EASY, CHEWABLE VITAMIN C Adults chew 1 tablet daily. Contains 150 tablets, a 150-day supply. If you have trouble swallowing pills or capsules, this vitamin C 500mg can help you meet your vitamin C needs.
- QUALITY TESTED IN THE USA No artificial flavors, no color added, lactose free. Orange with other natural flavors.
- USP VERIFIED Because Nature Made is committed to quality and purity, this chewable vitamin is also USP Verified, an independent organization that tests for quality and purity.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.