Nature Made Fish Oil 1200mg, 150 Softgels Value Size, Fish Oil Omega 3 Supplement For Heart Health
Trust your heart health with Nature Made Fish Oil 1200 mg. Because quality matters, all Nature Made Fish Oil products come from wild caught ocean fish, not farm raised fish. Look for the USP Verified Mark on our Nature Made products, which tells you that they have been independently verified for quality, purity and potency. This product is purified to remove mercury and other contaminants.(1) Nature Made supports leading heart health experts who recommend consuming at least two servings of fatty fish per week. For those who don’t consume fish regularly, an omega 3 supplement like Nature Made Fish Oil can help provide the recommended amount of omega 3s. The omega 3s EPA and DHA in fish oil help support a healthy heart. Each serving (2 softgels) of this fish oil supplement provides 720 mg of heart-healthy omega 3 fatty acids (600 mg EPA and DHA). (1)Purified to remove PCBs, dioxins and furans, and mercury to ensure levels below 0.09 ppm, 2 ppt WHO TEQs, and 0.1 ppm respectively. (2)Based on US News & World Report – Pharmacy Times Survey, 2020
- HEART HEALTHY OMEGA 3s The omega 3s EPA and DHA found in fish oil help support a healthy heart.
- 75-DAY SUPPLY Each serving (2 softgels) of this fish oil supplement provides 720 mg of heart-healthy omega 3 fatty acids (600 mg EPA and DHA). Adults take 2 softgels daily with water and a meal.
- DEEP OCEAN FISH Deep ocean fish naturally offer an abundance of healthy omega-3s. Nature Made Fish Oils come from wild caught, deep ocean water fishnot farm raised fish.
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. Purified to remove mercury and other contaminants.(1) No color added. No artificial flavors. Gluten-free. Dairy-free.
- 1 PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED BRAND IN OMEGA 3 FISH OIL SUPPLEMENTS AND USP VERIFIED(2) Because Nature Made is committed to quality and purity, this fish oil supplement is also USP Verified, an independent organization that tests for quality and purity.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.