Nature Made Vitamin C 1000 mg Time Release Tablets with Rose Hips, 60 Count to Help Support the Immune System (Pack of 3)
Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps support the immune system and helps neutralize free radicals in the body. Additionally, vitamin C is necessary for the body to produce collagen, which is important to help support healthy skin. Nature Made Vitamin C 1000 mg Time Release is formulated with rose hips. Nature Made Vitamin C 1000 mg Time Release with Rose Hips may be a great option for those looking to supplement their diet to meet daily vitamin C nutrient needs. (1)Based on a survey of pharmacists who recommended vitamin and supplements.
From the Manufacturer
Nature Made Time-Release Vitamin C with Rose Hips is recommended as part of a daily regimen for winter wellness and immunity. Vitamin C’s major role is to produce collagen, an essential protein substance that holds connective tissues together in skin, bone, teeth, and other parts of the body. Vitamin C is also critical for the proper function of the immune system, for manufacturing certain nerve-transmitting substances and hormones, and for the absorption and utilization of other nutrients, such as vitamin E and iron. Vitamin C is also a very important and powerful antioxidant that works in the aqueous (water) environments of the body, such as the lungs and lens of the eye. Its primary antioxidant partners are vitamin E and the carotenes, though it also works with the antioxidant enzymes. Vitamin C regenerates oxidized vitamin E and restores the antioxidant potential of vitamin E in the body.
This is a time-release formula. Time-release vitamins slowly release nutrients to the body over an extended period of time.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ascorbic Acid, Cellulose Gel, Corn Starch Rose Hips, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Polyethylene Glycol.
Take one tablet daily with a meal (or as recommended by your health care provider). Keep bottle tightly closed and store in a cool, dry place.
Vitamin C supplementation should not exceed 2,000 mg per day. Dosages above this established upper limit may cause diarrhea and intestinal gas. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Serving size, 1 tablet
Servings per container, 60
(Amount per serving is followed by % of daily value)
Vitamin C: 500 mg, 833%
- DAILY IMMUNE SUPPORT Vitamin C is an antioxidant and essential nutrient for immune health. These Vitamin C caplets are a great way to get the immune support you need, every day.
- SUPPORTS SKIN HEALTH Vitamin C not only supports iron absorption but is also an essential part of collagen synthesis which helps support skin health.
- 180-DAY SUPPLY OF VITAMIN C Contains 180 tablets total, 60 tablets per bottle. Adults take just 1 tablet daily with water and a meal.
- GUARANTEED TO MEET OUR HIGH QUALITY STANDARDS Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No artificial flavors, no added preservatives, gluten free.
- 1 PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED VITAMIN & SUPPLEMENT BRAND Nature Made is the 1 pharmacist recommended vitamin and supplement brand.(1)
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.