Brand: Nature's Lab
Color: White Bottle
- DHEA is a hormone regulator and powerful antioxidant.* DHEA levels naturally begin to decline in our late twenties. Nature's Lab DHEA helps combat this decline promoting balanced hormones and natural boosts in energy.*
- DHEA is not available naturally in the diet. Supplementing with Nature's Lab DHEA helps restore and support this vital building block* - Experience mental clarity, a more balanced mood and more energy to get you through you day.*
- Metabolism and Thyroid Support - DHEA supports a healthy fat and mineral metabolism as well as enhanced endocrine and reproductive function.* DHEA also helps regulate thyroid, pituitary and thymus gland function.*
- Nature's Lab stands behind its products 100% with a no questions asked satisfaction guarantee.
- Made from only the purest ingredients, Nature's Lab products are extensively lab tested for quality, consistency, and potency. Manufactured in the USA to the highest quality standards in a cGMP Certified Facility.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 25-01-2016
model number: ZNLB14568
Part Number: ZNLB14568
Details: Product Description Dehydroepiandrosterone (pronounced dee-hi-dro-ep-i-an-dro-stair-own), or more commonly called DHEA, is the most abundant steroid found in the human bloodstream. It is also one of the most reliable biomarkers of aging.* DHEA is secreted by the adrenal glands, and also produced in the gonads (testes and ovaries), and brain. It is sometimes called the "mother of all hormones" because it is the building block from which estrogen and testosterone are produced, and is vital to health.* Thousands of scientific articles have been published on DHEA during the last 50 years, but a clear picture of its role in human health didn't begin to emerge until the 1990's. The adrenal gland's main function is to release hormones in response to stress and physical activity.* DHEA is the precursor to female and male sex hormones known as estrogen and androgens. For many people, the production of DHEA begins to decrease around the age of 30.* Manufacturer Contact Information DrVita Customer Service: 1 (800) 211-4188
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 3.1 x 3.0 inches