Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder Organic | 16 oz | Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, and Non-GMO Formula | Keto and Paleo Supplement | 15g of Protein | by Horbaach
What is Pumpkin Seed? Pumpkin Seeds are the naturally-occurring edible seed of pumpkins. The seeds bare a white, outer husk and are light green inside. They are universally revered for being a great source of iron, Omega Fatty Acids and other natural vitamins. Pumpkin Seed is often compared to Fish Oil when analyzing elite, Omega sources. How to get Pumpkin Seed: Many people opt for natural protein sources like pure Vanilla Whey Isolate, plus other milk based options. However, everyone has a personal preference and some people deal with dairy intolerances. Pumpkin Seed has become a popular way to get an alternative form of protein. Why choose Horbaach's formula as the best, complete source for Pumpkin Seed Protein? About Pumpkin Seed Powder: Unlike other products, Horbaach's Vegan Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder can be utilized in a variety of different ways. It can be included in any drink, juice, shakes, smoothies and various baking recipes. Add our unflavored bulk powder to your homemade energy bars with Granola and Almonds for a gourmet, superfood treat! Pancake mix and delicious cookies also make for delectable, healthy snacks. Power up your routine with this customer favorite today!
- ORGANIC FORMULA Our plant-based protein carries naturally occurring Aminos and Plant Sterols
- GREAT SOURCE OF PROTEIN delivers 15g of protein per 2 scoops of Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder
- OMEGA MANIA Vegetarian formula rich in essential Omega 3,6 and 9 Fatty Acids, Paleo Diet approved
- HORBAACH MANUFACTURERS Laboratory Tested, Trusted Ingredients, Superior Quality, 100 Guaranteed
- NATURALLY FREE OF Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Sugar, Soy, Artificial Color & Flavoring & NON-GMO