Rite Aid Nicotine Gum, 2mg, Fruit Flavor - 100 Pieces | Quit Smoking Aid | Nicotine Replacement Gum | Stop Smoking Aids That Work | Chewing Gum Packs to Help You Quit Smoking | Coated Nicotine Gum 2mg
Ready to quit smoking? Not sure which of the many smoking cessation products is for you? For those who smoke their first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up and are ready to quit, Rite Aid’s stop smoking nicotine gum 2mg can help. It's sugar-free, coated nicotine gum with great fruity flavor. To increase your success in quitting: You must be motivated to quit. Use enough gum for long enough (a full 12 weeks) and have a support program for lasting success. For stop smoking aids that work, choose Rite Aid Nicotine Gum. Each box includes 100 pieces of fruit flavored nicotine gum. At Rite Aid, we have a personal interest in your health and wellness. That’s why we deliver the products and services that you, our valued customer, need to lead a healthier, happier life. Everyone at Rite Aid, from our knowledgeable, caring associates and pharmacists to the members of our board of directors, works together to provide you with a superior pharmacy experience. Rite Aid is proud to be one of the nation's leading drugstore chains. We are caring neighbors, involved in community activities in meaningful ways, and committed to reflecting the diversity of each community we serve.
- STOP SMOKING ONCE & FOR ALL Rite Aid Nicotine Gum 2mg is right for you if you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up. This coated nicotine gum pack includes 100 pieces, at 2 mg each, to help you kick your cravings to the curb.
- SUGAR-FREE COATED NICOTINE GUM Coated nicotine gum without any added sugar. Each piece of sugar-free nicotine polacrilex gum, 2 mg, tastes like a delicious fruit medley. Compare Rite Aid nicotine gum to the active ingredient in top brands in smoking cessation gum products.
- 2 MG NICOTINE REDUCES CRAVINGS The active ingredient in Rite Aid Nicotine Gum has 2 mg Nicotine to help reduce your cigarette cravings. Quitting smoking can be one of the toughest things you'll ever do, but also one of your biggest accomplishments.
- READY TO QUIT Nicotine gum is medicine that must be used a certain way to get the best results. Begin using Rite Aid’s nicotine chewing gum packs on your quit day. To improve your chances of quitting, use at least 9 pieces a day for the first 6 weeks.
- TRUSTED BRAND SINCE 1962 We hope you continue to choose Rite Aid first for your everyday health and wellness needs. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities and provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice.