Specialist ID Vertical Top Load Three Card Badge Holder - Hard Plastic with Heavy Duty Breakaway Lanyard w Quick Release Metal Clip & Key Ring (One Holder / 3 Cards Inside) (Black)
This is probably the coolest cardholder we've seen and we've been in the business for a long time. This combo is a perfect and well thought out design for Airports, Inspectors, Law Enforcement, including DHS, Police, Sheriff, Government Employees, Private Company Loss Prevention, and more. Simply load up to three badges from the top and they stay secure but easily removable and at the ready at all times. When you need to remove to swipe, scan, or tap your proximity or access pass proxcard at a scanner or checkpoint, just push up on the discreet thumb notch on the back and your photo identification card pops right up. Independent controls for front (visible) and back (hidden) cards. Note: 2-card multi space slot in the back will eject back sided cards together. Universal break-away lanyard with ring swivel hook attachment and id holder with work together as a bundle but can also be used with the retractable badge reel, lanyard or card holder you already have if you want to change something around.
- RIGID & RUGGED POLYCARBONATE PLASTIC - Hard Plastic Vertical Format I.D. Badgeholder with Heavy Duty Safety Break Away Neck Cord Lanyard - Protect Your Valuable Access, CAC, PIV, TWIC or Government Employee Name Badge from Damage and Loss
- TOP LOADING & FULLY ENCLOSED FOR 2 - 3 CARDS - All Cards Load from Top of Sturdy Rigid Case (Can Hold 3 Standard CR80 30 Credit / Drivers License Sized Badges)
- CLEAR FRONT WINDOW - Front Badge Has Visible Display for Picture ID’s , Dual Thumb Lever on the Back Can Slide up Smart Chip Cards or Swipe & RFID Prox Access Cardbadges
- QUICK RELEASE LANYARD with SAFETY BREAKAWAY CLASP - Features a Detachable Keychain with Metal Badge Clip - Carries Your Work Badges and Keys
- CARRY ALL YOUR CARDS IN ONE HOLDER - Tough Multi-Card Protector Holds Common Access SmartCards and Proxy Key-cards in One Case - Perfect for When Needed on a Regular Basis (FAA, Port Authority, Security Access, TSA, Military, Customs, and Department of Homeland Security)