TitanRF Faraday Fabric Kit Includes 44"W x 36"L TitanRF Fabric + 36"L TitanRF Tape + Instructions. Military Grade Conductive Material Shields RF Signals (WiFi, Cell, Bluetooth, RFID, EMF Radiation).
Use TitanRF Faraday Fabric to Create Your Own Radio Frequency Shielding Enclosure
Mission Darkness TitanRF Faraday Fabric offers the next generation of faraday shielding and is certified to military standards MIL-STD-188-125, as well as IEEE . This compliance measure not only ensures that the fabric shields against high-altitude electromagnetic pulses (HEMPs) and related occurrences, such as coronal mass ejections (CMEs), electrostatic discharges (ESDs), and solar flares, but provides concrete proof to the shielding ability and effectiveness of the fabric.
TitanRF Faraday Fabric uses a copper and nickel composition to achieve an average attenuation of 80dB-120dB from low MHz all the way up to 40GHz. This is the same fabric that is used by military and law enforcement forensics investigators to block all wireless signals, including cell phone, WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPS. It is also used by civilians for EMP protection, personal data and identity protection, signal isolation in secure facilities, RF isolation for hardware and software testing, harmful EMF radiation reduction, anti-credit card skimming, digital privacy, and more.
The fabric can be easily cut, sewn, or taped to surfaces for creating DIY faraday cages or RF shielding enclosures. The fabric comes with a sample of TitanRF Faraday Tape which can be used to tape together layers of TitanRF Faraday Fabric. Once the faraday enclosure is constructed, you can use our faraday testing apps to confirm your design is properly shielding (see image above).
- TitanRF Faraday Fabrics, tapes, and other products including these items are made with metals such as copper and nickel. As such, they are conductive and also flammable. Keep these items away from outlets, plugs, cables, and any sources of electricity to reduce the chance of fire.
Examples of How to Use TitanRF Faraday Fabric and Tape for Construction Projects
- TITANRF is LAB TESTED & CERTIFIED Tested by Keystone Compliance Laboratory / IEEE tested on Oct 7, 2020 / MIL STD 188-125 Tested on Mar 27, 2019 Top rated shielding effectiveness confirmed with full test report. Ask us for the report
- TRUSTED PERFORMANCE - Do not compromise your RF shielding with low-grade faraday fabric TitanRF has the highest conductivity. TitanRF is the same type of fabric used by military for secure communications, digital forensics, and signal isolation/blocking. Read the instructions for helpful faraday enclosure and EMF reduction building tips.
- RF SIGNAL BLOCKING - TitanRF Faraday Fabric is used for making faraday bags, RF enclosures, EMF deflection, and signalproof rooms or tents. High-shielding nickel and copper composition blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 90dB average attenuation from low MHz all the way up to 40GHz. EMI, RFI, and EMF radiation shielding.
- LARGE DIMENSIONS - Fabric sheet is 44in wide x 36in long (.91m x 1.1m) / 11 sq. ft. / 1.22 sq. yds. Surface resistance approximately .5 Ohm/sq. It can be cut, sewn, and taped like standard fabric to create your own radio frequency signal shielding enclosures. Kit includes a bonus 36L x 1W strip of TitanRF Faraday Tape (high-shielding conductive adhesive) used for connecting multiple fabric sheets and sealing enclosures.
- HOW TO USE & TEST - To ensure maximum success with your RF/EMF/signal blocking project, make sure your expectation is understood. For example, EMF reduction is very different than complete signal blockage. The methods of accomplishing your goals may vary based on the environment and your desired result. We include instructions to help with your assembly and shielding effectiveness testing methods. If you are not clear on what you are trying to accomplish, contact us to discuss your project.