Whole Dried Organic Elderberries | 1 lb Bulk Bag | European Sambucus Nigra | by Horbaach
What is Elderberry? Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) is the dark purple fruit that grows on the European elder tree. These berries have been beloved for centuries because of their notoriously high antioxidant concentration. Elderberry originated in Europe but is now enjoyed worldwide as a potent superfood.
Where to get Elderberry: This superfood has become popular in various supplement forms. From juice to gummies, syrup, lozenges, jam, powder and other herbal extracts, there are all different types to suit your lifestyle. Most traditionalists prefer the fresh taste of whole berries, receiving the extra bountiful properties directly from its fruit!
- ORGANIC ELDERBERRY Enjoy the succulent nectar of this organic fruit, perfect for snacking
- ANTIOXIDANT RICH Elderberry possesses a high concentration of naturally occurring flavonoids
- EXPERTLY CRAFTED Our premium products are backed by our commitment to purity and potency
- HORBAACH MANUFACTURERS Laboratory Tested, Trusted Ingredients, Superior Quality, 100 Guaranteed
- NATURALLY FREE OF Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Lactose, Soy, Artificial Color & Flavoring & NON-GMO